Over the years, I’ve put together a lot of tips about how to accomplish more, how to get energized, and how to make the most of time away from the office. In honor of the unofficial start of summer in the U.S. (and vacations everywhere!), I’m sharing a potpourri of greatest hits here. Click on each link to visit the full article.
- Increase your efficiency by cutting the time you spend in the office: This post shares three tips about how you can shift your approach to work so you can get more done and get out the door.
- The Reset Button: Two tips to help you feel less pressured, which in turn will increase your efficiency and effectiveness.
- Addressing Burnout: Your Productivity Depends on It: How can disconnecting from your work improve your productivity?
- Get Out of the Office: Your best thoughts about work probably won’t happen at work.
- The Productive Value of Vacation: How short bursts of recreation can refresh and reinvigorate you.