Do you ever wonder why the plan that a colleague used to land business just doesn’t seem to work for you?
Are you tired of facing a choice between doing billable work (so you have receivables today) and doing business development work (so you have receivables tomorrow)?
Have you ever had the feeling that there’s a secret that you could use to build a successful practice, if only you knew what it was? And a fear that other lawyers know that secret, but you don’t?
Do you ever worry that your marketing or business development activity comes across as pushy or obnoxious—or, worse yet, desperate?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, here’s the good news: it doesn’t have to be that way.
Over the last few weeks I’ve shared the 9 Ways You’re Losing Business—And What to Do About It. Last week, I shared a “big picture” schematic that shows you exactly how to determine you most effective marketing activity. Join me next week for a complimentary webinar, when I’ll show you exactly how to….
Build a Rock Solid Book of BusinessThat Brings You More Impact, Influence, and Income
I’ll show you how to:
- Develop marketing that’s an ideal fit for you, your practice, and your clients so you never again feel inauthentic or pushy when marketing your practice
- Become credibly visible in your market, so you become known to your potential clients and referral sources
- Create a consistent experience for your clients so that they know exactly what to expect during the course of the engagement
- Build relationships that leads to business (directly or by referral)
- Create value for your clients above and beyond the basic expectations for an engagement
- Identify the word that no client wants to hear and replace it with the word that will connect with them
Use this link to register to attend the webinar or to receive an invitation to an encore broadcast.
I’ll look forward to “seeing” you at next week’s webinar!